When I first started this page on my blog, I was outreaching to new authors of various genres, especially poetry. As I thought about what I wanted to accomplish, it entailed:
- giving new authors an opportunity to announce their work,
giving new authors an opportunity to share excerpts of their work
- giving new authors an opportunity to have their work reviewed
Although I am a poet, I do have an appreciation for a variety of genres; so I don’t want to exclude anyone. If you want to have your book reviewed, I will do so as long as I can keep up with the volume.
If you are interested in having your book reviewed, please follow these guidelines:
1) Send a copy of your book in PDF format or ebook format to :
Upon receipt of the book, I will make a determination of the books that will receive first priority for review.
2) Upon completion of the review, I will submit a copy of the review to you, the author, as well as submit your review to sites that I am affiliated with, including being posted on my blog. At this point, there are no fees involved. In addition, I am not touting this service as a marketing tool for the success of your book, just a voice from my perspective as a reviewer.
3) Please provide the following information when you submit your book:
a. The name of your book, your name, the date your book was published, and who the publisher is, and pertinent information like your website or blog address.
b. Provide a biography, why you chose to write this book, and a brief overview of the book.
c. Provide information where your book can be purchased.
Book Reviews by Celeste
Celestine’s Voice (http://celestinemcmullen.com)